When Attorney Cynthia Howell works on a client’s case, she applies her abilities and attention as if she was managing a case for a close friend or family member. This compassionate and trust-building approach to casework has made her peers see her as an attorney on-the-rise. Before joining Robert Peirce & Associates, P.C., she began her career as an Internal Auditor at a local healthcare institute and a Compliance Officer for a local hospital.
Outside of the office, Cynthia enjoys spending time with her spouse and two children. She frequents ice rinks to attend her son’s amateur and high school hockey matches. She also proudly acts as a volunteer with Neighborhood Legal Services and its protection from abuse (PFA) program for domestic violence victims in Allegheny County.
- Robert Morris University
- Duquesne University School of Law
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Winner in Legal Research & Writing I & II
- Best Appellate Brief Award
- Best Oral Argument Award
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Rough Road Ahead for Businesses? – The Impact of the Supreme Court’s Ruling in Universal Health Services, Inc. V. United States Ex Rel. Escobar, 19 Duq. Bus. L.J. 97