Our attorneys have been representing friends and neighbors across western Pennsylvania for more than 20 years. From our office in Pittsburgh, we are committed to providing comprehensive and reliable legal service designed to protect you when you are in need.
At Robert Peirce & Associates, P.C., we tackle cases that affect individuals and families in Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia every day. Whether you have suffered a serious injury as a result of another person's negligence, been denied workers' compensation benefits, suffered from dangerous prescription drugs or been a victim of medical malpractice, we will work to make sure your voice is heard.
We are a law firm built to serve you.
A Law Firm Built To Serve You
When you or someone you love has been a victim of negligence or abuse, the challenges you face can seem overwhelming. It is important to realize you have rights. You have a voice. You have professionals who want to protect you.
At Robert Peirce & Associates, P.C., our philosophy is built on a foundation of service. We help level the playing field for people who might otherwise suffer unfairly at the hands of corporations, employers, insurance companies or negligent health care providers.
We work with clients in a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Personal injury — The negligence of others can cause motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents and other incidents involving serious injury. We can help you pursue rightful compensation for the injuries you suffered.
- Medical malpractice — Doctors are supposed to do no harm. When medical professionals make serious mistakes, they should be held accountable.
- Nursing home abuse — Residents of nursing care facilities are highly vulnerable. If harm due to abuse or neglect occurs, we can help you bring an injury claim.
- Prescription drug claims — When drugmakers put out dangerous drugs that injure people, the consequences can be devastating. We can help you assert your rights.
- Product liability claims — Many of the dangerous or defective products that injure people are medical devices. Our firm knows how to handle all types of claims.
- Social Security Disability (SSD) — If your ability to work has become impaired by illness or injury, it may be time to apply for SSD benefits.
Our practice also extends to other areas, including workers' compensation, railroad law, driver's license suspensions and real estate assessments.
Find Out How We Can Help
Our highly experienced attorneys put decades of practice and extensive legal resources behind your claim, and with contingency fees in place, we collect payment only after you have collected a judgment or settlement.
To schedule a free initial consultation and case review with a lawyer, call 866-273-1941 or contact us online. We will sit down, review your case and provide guidance on the options available to you.