When you or a loved one has been injured as a result of another party's negligence, wrongdoing or abuse, you should not be expected to carry the burden for medical costs and additional losses. In most cases, you may be entitled to past, present and future costs associated with your injury such as hospital bills, ongoing medical treatment, and lost wages and benefits. An experienced personal injury attorney can help you make sure that you have access to full and fair compensation for the losses you have suffered.
Our fees in all personal injury cases are contingent on recovery of a settlement or judgment in your favor. This means we handle all costs associated with your case until you recover compensation, and then our fee is a percentage of that settlement. You only reimburse us for costs and fees if we are successful for you.
At the Pittsburgh law office of Robert Peirce & Associates, P.C., our attorneys help people throughout Pennsylvania stand up for their right to compensation. We take on complex issues through negotiation or litigation to protect our clients, so that they and their families can focus on the important business of healing and recovery. For more information and to schedule a free consultation, please contact our attorneys online or call us at 866-273-1941 today.
How We Assist Victims of Accidents and Catastrophic Injuries
If you or a loved one has been injured because of someone else's negligence in a car accident or any other type of personal injury accident, you should consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer. This is particularly true if you suspect that you are not being treated fairly by an insurance company or medical provider.
In many cases, valid injury claims are undervalued, delayed or denied by insurance companies in the hope that the claimants will simply give up. Insurance companies have attorneys, adjusters and medical experts who are paid to save the company money by minimizing or denying claims.
You cannot fight a team of insurance defense lawyers on your own. With our help, however, you can stand up to insurance companies and any other negligent parties. We have the experience, resources and skill to hold the negligent parties accountable and recover the compensation our clients need. Because we are prepared to go to trial to obtain full and fair compensation, we often are able to negotiate favorable settlements out of court.
Our attorneys help people every day who have been injured, have a loved one who has suffered a personal injury or who have lost a family member because of a wrongful death. You and your family can rely on our compassionate, experienced lawyers.
Our Comprehensive Personal Injury Practice
We work with people in cases involving:
- Car accidents: Whether you were hurt in a car, while driving a motorcycle or you were hit by a truck, we can help you receive compensation from negligent drivers. We also assist those who were injured on a bus or who were hit while crossing the street.
- DUI accidents/injuries: Hurt by a drunk driver? You are entitled to receive compensation for the damages that he or she has caused you.
- Bicycle accidents: Our lawyers assist bicyclists who have been hit in any number of situations and sustained serious injuries as a result.
- Construction accidents: Construction sites are dangerous places. If you have been hurt while on one, our team may be able to recover compensation for your injuries.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Did you slip on ice? Did you fall on a slippery floor or cracked sidewalk? Consult with our attorneys to determine whether or not you have a claim.
- River and barge accidents: If you have suffered an injury while on a boat or barge, there may be multiple negligent parties that should be held accountable for your damages.
- Product liability: If a defective product has caused you or a loved one injury, our lawyers can help.
- Medical malpractice: We handle cases of medical negligence when doctors cause more harm than good. We also can fight to protect your loved ones if they have been mistreated while in a nursing home.
We Have Handled All Types of Injuries
Clients can trust in our law firm no matter how badly they or a family member has been injured. From paralysis to severe brain injuries, our team knows how to seek compensation to pay your medical bills, lost wages and other expenses you have incurred. We also work with burn victims, those who have suffered back injuries and those who have broken bones.
Regardless of the injury, we understand how it will affect your life today and in the future. We will help you calculate your losses so we can fight for the amount of compensation you and your family needs.
Consult With an Experienced Lawyer at No Cost
Contact us today online or by telephone at 866-273-1941 to speak with an experienced Pittsburgh personal injury attorney. We offer free initial consultations and bill on a contingency fee basis. You will only be asked to reimburse us for costs and fees if we are successful for you.