Scott M. SimonAttorney
Attorney Scott M. Simon was drawn to the practice of law because he has always enjoyed helping people. As an attorney in the nursing home/medical malpractice group, he has the opportunity on a daily basis to help our clients get answers for what was most likely an awful event, or series of events, that happened to their loved one.
He has found that because of the nature of the cases that we handle in the nursing home/medical malpractice department, it is important to establish early on with the client/family what they're looking to achieve. For many of our clients, they just simply want to know how mom/dad fell at the nursing home or why they were never informed of their loved one's condition.
Scott believes that in order to be successful in this area of the law, you have to be a good listener and have the ability to communicate with your clients in a respectful manner, never forgetting that the reason why they called you is because something horrible happened to them or a family member.
He grew up in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. He enjoys spending time with my wife and two children.
- Pennsylvania, 2009
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2010
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2014
Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2009
California University of Pennsylvania, California, Pennsylvania
- B.A. magna cum laude - 2005
- Major: Political Science
Areas of Practice
- Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Civil Rights
- Traffic Violations
- Driver's License Suspension
Honors and Awards
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers, 2012-2016
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2013-2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)