Scott M. SimonAttorney
Attorney Scott Simon was drawn to his career in law because of his interest in helping others.
As an attorney in our Healthcare Liability Department, every day offers a chance for Scott to help his clients get answers to their questions regarding the unfortunate, unacceptable situations or treatment they or their loved ones have experienced and endured.
Because of the nature of the cases we handle in our Healthcare Liability Department, Scott believes in developing good relationships with our clients early on - and working to establish from the onset what each client is hoping to achieve. Many of our clients simply want to know how their mom or dad or other loved one was injured, and why they were never informed of the injury. Scott and our staff work to get answers to those questions.
Scott believes that in order to fully represent your client you must be a good listener- and be able to communicate clearly and respectfully- never forgetting that the reason families call us in the first place is because something terrible has happened to them or someone they care about, and they are relying on us to put their best interests first.
Scott grew up in the South Hills of Pittsburgh but he now resides in Cranberry Township, where he and his wife spend their time caring for and chasing after their two children.
Areas of Practice
- Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Civil Rights
- Traffic Violations
- Driver's License Suspension
- Medical Malpractice
- Pennsylvania, 2009
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2010
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2014
Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2009
California University of Pennsylvania, California, Pennsylvania
- B.A. magna cum laude - 2005
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers, 2012-2016
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2013-2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)