When A Prescription Drug Causes Unexpected Harm, We Can Help
Contact Our Pittsburgh Defective Drug Attorneys Today
The prescription drug industry has an interest in getting a drug to market as quickly as possible to beat the competition. Often, they have invested tens or hundreds of millions of dollars into research and development, and they have a strong desire to begin to recoup that money.
In their rush to market, these companies often struggle to find the right balance between profits and consumer safety, needlessly putting people at risk of deadly interactions and side effects. When that happens, our Pittsburgh defective drug lawyers at the law office of Robert Peirce & Associates, P.C., stand up for them. We help clients across the nation who have suffered from negligence and corporate greed.
We Handle a Wide Range of Claims Involving Defective Prescription Drugs
We currently represent hundreds of individuals in individual and class action lawsuits who suffered needlessly due to harmful medications. Our lawyers are committed to staying at the forefront of prescription drug litigation and use their knowledge, resources, and experience to be effective in highly complex litigation involving medication:
- To treat diabetes like Avandia, Byetta, Janumet, Januvia, and Victoza
- To stop smoking like Chantix
- To provide pain relief like Opioid painkillers
- To treat bacterial infections like Levaquin
- To manage mental health struggles like Paxil, Risperdal, and Zoloft
- To manage high cholesterol like Lipitor
- That prevents blood clots like Xarelto
- That helps men such as testosterone supplements and Viagra
- That prevents pregnancy such as Yaz, Yasmin, and Ocella
Get the Legal Support You Need
If you have suffered an illness or become disabled as a result of side effects from a dangerous prescription drug, we can help you file a legal claim to hold the manufacturer responsible. These are complex cases that demand the attention and support of trusted and experienced Pittsburgh personal injury lawyers. Let us put more than 36 years of proven practice behind your case.
Call (844) 383-0565 or contact our Pittsburgh personal injury attorneys online to schedule a free initial consultation.