Industrial workers were exposed to toxic substances such as asbestos, silica, chemicals, and solvents.
A 56-year-old man lost an arm and a leg but made an amazing recovery.
A national oil fracking company systemically failed to pay its workers overtime.
A man was killed as a result of a defective airbag after being in an automobile accident.
A young man whose spinal injury was misdiagnosed after a fall.
Fitness supplement powder manufacturer mislabeling its product to contain 0 calories.
Laborers who were not properly paid overtime wages as it related to an improperly paid a non-discretionary, flat rate job bonus.
Female detainees of a county jail whose genitalia and breasts were photographed by jail personnel.
On behalf of families of COVID victims, the first COVID settlements in the state of Pennsylvania.
Individuals whose vehicles were deemed to be a total loss by insurance company and were not compensated for the sales tax previously paid on the vehicles.
A young woman who suffered from a mismanaged birth that resulted in lasting injuries requiring years of treatment.
A 45-year-old man was trapped in a piece of industrial equipment and died.
A hazardous material worker who was killed as a result of a chemical company’s negligence.
A victim who underwent a botched spinal fusion surgery resulting in lower leg weakness and loss of bowel and bladder control.
Settlement for residents of a home for individuals with physical, intellectual, and mental disabilities.
A 9 and 10-year-old suffered brain damage and IQ loss as a result of exposure to lead-based paint.
Represented plaintiff in a semi tractor-trailer collision
Retired railroad worker acquired mesothelioma.
Misdiagnosed pulmonary embolism.
Settlement in hospital liability case on behalf of a 90-year-old woman.
Settlement for a railroad worker suffering foot amputation.
A 75-year-old man suffered cardiac arrest while undergoing cataract surgery.
A bus driver assaulted the plaintiffs while they were on the bus.
A woman was injured when an emergency room physician failed to diagnose a blood clot.
Represented railroad brakeman who sustained torn ligaments in elbow and a herniated cervical disc.
Plaintiff suffered cardiac arrest and died during a routine surgical procedure.
A man sustained life threatening burns over 18% of his body.
Failure to determine a young mother required emergency c-section.
Represented estate of West Virginia man who suffered from an anti-coagulation error.
A 73-year-old woman died from stage IV colon cancer after her doctors failed to inform her of cancerous polyps.
Represented driver in an auto accident who suffered TMJ, dental injuries, torn rotator cuff, ankle ligament damage, and cervical sprain.
A 96-year-old received fatal injuries when rear-ended by a teenager using a mobile phone while driving.
A 79-year-old woman was dropped on the floor and broke both of her legs while being transferred by employees of a nursing home.
A 46-years-old was admitted to the hospital where he developed a pressure ulcer that required more than three surgical revisions.
Plaintiff suffered a devastating Stage IV pressure ulcer from laying on a defective air mattress.
An 86-year-old mother died of a pressure ulcer and infection due to poor care.
A 47-year-old and disabled man died as a result of the nursing home’s inability to properly care for and treat his diabetes.
Represented estate of West Virginia woman who suffered from a fall out of bed, thereby resulting in many broken bones and subsequent death.
An 85-year-old woman taking blood thinners falls out of a chair and strikes her head, resulting in a fatal subdural hematoma.
Our client died of complications of a C-2 fracture which resulted from the injuries she sustained when she was dropped from the lift by the nursing staff.
Medical malpractice settlement related to an object retained in the plaintiff’s abdomen after a surgical procedure.
This family’s mother was allowed to suffer a pressure wound on her foot that was so poorly cared for by the nursing home staff that it eventually became infested with maggots.
An 84-year-old man suffered a fall in a nursing home because of poor care by the staff.
A man choked to death in the facility’s dining room but was returned to his bed to be found there by his family.
A known diabetic upon admission, the facility failed to properly diagnose and treat our client’s lowered glucose levels with even the most basic nursing care.
Plaintiff was struck walking across an intersection and suffered multiple fractures.
Due to lack of care and lack of attention by the home’s nursing staff, our client bled to death on the floor of his room at the facility - when his dialysis catheter was pulled from his body.
An Alzheimer’s sufferer in his 70s was fatally attacked by another resident in a nursing home.
Plaintiff suffered a compound fracture of her leg and intracranial hemorrhage after falling from an attic.
Represented estate of a nursing home resident who sustained several falls at the facility.
Represented estate of a nursing home resident whose neck became lodged in the side rails of his bed, thereby asphyxiating him to death.
Due to the facility’s inability to simply be alert and pay attention, this man slid from his bed and died as a result.
Plaintiff suffered a significant fall due to a lack of care by the staff at the nursing facility.
A 77-year-old woman falls out of her wheelchair two times within thirty minutes in front of the nursing station.
An 82-year-old man suffered a fall with a hip fracture and subsequently developed a Stage IV pressure ulcer that led to sepsis and death.
An 89 year-old-man fell and hit his head off of the floor in his room due to the failure of the staff to provide assistance to him.
A 78-year-old woman suffered multiple falls at the facility due to a lack of care.
An 89-year-old man fell and suffered a fatal head injury.
Despite being aware of his swallowing difficulties, the facility failed to identify or treat his aspiration pneumonia, which proved to be fatal.
While at the nursing home, our client had signs and symptoms of pneumonia for days, that went ignored.
Represented estate of West Virginia woman who suffered from a Stage IV pressure ulcer, thereby causing her death.
Due to improper cleaning and hygiene of the trach site, our client’s trach was allowed to become dislodged, thereby resulting in suffocation and death to our client.
An elderly mother suffered a pressure ulcer that became infected because of the nursing home’s lack of basic care and assistance.