Barbara S. Manna
Barbara S. Manna, B.S., EDPNA, ADR has been employed at Robert Peirce & Associates since 1989, working in the Social Security Disability and Railroad Retirement Disability Department for more than 20 years. She first appeared as a representative before an Administrative Law Judge in August of 1995, passed the first test offered by the Social Security Administration allowing her to be Eligible for Direct Payment of Fees (EDPNA) in 2005 and fulfilled the requirements of a Professional Accredited Disability Representative in 2009.
She has successfully represented thousands of clients in the Pittsburgh area and in other locations up and down the east coast. She has also prepared Appeals Council Briefs and drafted District Court medical and appeal summaries.
Ms. Manna has made a number of appearances before various advocacy groups regarding Social Security Disability and offered training seminars and presentations at a number of National Association of Disability Representative (NADR) Conferences since 2011. She currently serves as Secretary on the Board of Directors, and acts as the Legislative Board Liason at NADR, making several trips a year to Capitol Hill and to the Social Security Administration in Baltimore. She has been a Member of NADR since 2007 and a sustaining member of National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives (NOSSCR) since 2001.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability Claims
- Railroad Retirement Board Disability Claims
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Marketing & Economics
- Mock Hearing Session, National Association of Disability Representatives Conference, 2016
- Featured presenter, National Association of Disability Representatives Conference, 2013
- Pre-conference session, National Association of Disability
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Notary
- Director-At-Large, National Association of Disability Representatives
- Member, National Organization of Social Security Representatives
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pittsburgh Paralegal Association
- National Association of Professional Women