At Robert Peirce & Associates, P.C., we represent people who have been diagnosed with the asbestos lung cancer known as mesothelioma. We have been doing this type of work since the early 1990s and have been successful in obtaining justice and compensation for thousands of people since.
Don't hesitate to call or contact our firm today for a free consultation.
The Complex Nature of Asbestos Injuries & Litigation
Because the fields of medicine and law can be so complex, questions come naturally to people who are dealing with legal and medical issues. Some of the more common questions our attorneys hear from clients include:
- Will my lawsuit be handled individually or as part of a class action? Our lawyers handle mesothelioma lawsuits on an individual basis. This allows us to maximize the value of each claim and provide the best service.
- What are my legal options? Once you have been diagnosed, you will have the right to file a lawsuit seeking compensation from the responsible parties. As a reminder, it is important to contact an attorney as soon as possible because there may be limitations on the amount of time you have to file your suit.
- Could my mesothelioma have been caused by cigarette smoking? Unlike many lung cancers, no studies have shown any connection between smoking cigarettes and the development of mesothelioma.
- How long will it take? The length of time any lawsuit takes will depend on the facts and circumstances involved.
- The company that made the asbestos-laden product I was exposed to is out of business, so where can I get help?Numerous asbestos bankruptcy trusts have been established by defunct companies. These trusts compensate victims harmed by exposure to products and asbestos-filled workplaces.
How to Contact Our Law Firm
For answers to your questions about the malignant cancer known as mesothelioma and your legal rights, contact us by email, or call us at (844) 383-0565. Our Pittsburgh mesothelioma attorneys represent clients in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and throughout the Eastern United States.