Attorney Mark D. Troyan is dedicated to helping people in the local community. Regardless of the case type, he always works in the best interests of his client. Mark will take the time to talk to clients to really understand what they and their families are going through then give his informed opinion on the positives and negatives of their legal claim. Mark will fight to come to the best resolution for every case, whether that is resolving the matter before litigation, during the litigation process, or going to trial.
Mark places high importance on effective communication, and will work hard to ensure that his clients have the skilled advocacy that they need.
In his free time, Mark enjoys golfing, spending time with his wife and son, and following local sports teams. Mark was the Duquesne University football placekicker from 2005-2009.
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Honors & Awards
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania, 2012
- West Virginia, 2013
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2013