Attorney Adrian J. DeGori knew from a young age that she wanted to pursue a career that involved helping people. In this field, she is able to help people not only in their personal lives, but also on a professional level.
Adrian focuses on keeping her clients informed and being as patient as possible. Social Security Disability application is a very long process, and sometimes her clients lose everything while waiting for a hearing date. She has found that keeping her clients well-informed of the process from start to finish has really made a difference. Being patient, empathetic, professional, and organized is important in this field. Also, being prepared in the courtroom is something Adrian prides herself on, as not only do the judges appreciate the diligence and completeness of her files, but her clients feel comfortable and trust her in representing them in matters that can be life-changing.
Adrian is always up-front with her clients, and makes sure they are fully aware of the challenges with their claims - as well as the possible outcomes.
Adrian grew up in Sewickley, Pennsylvania, and attended Quaker Valley High School. She went to college at the Pennsylvania State University in State College, and is a dedicated Nittany Lion fan. She then went on to study law at a small school, Ohio Northern University, where she obtained her law degree.
In her free time, Adrian enjoys watching sports and going to her nieces’ and nephews’ sporting events. She also enjoys spending time with her family and trying the newest restaurants in town.
- Groch V. General Motors, Ohio N.U.L, Rev., Vol.35, No.3, 2009
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio
- Law Review: Ohio Northern University Law Review, Associate Editor, 2008 - 2010
- The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2020 - 2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Disability Representatives
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2011